Order Processing & Payment:
- All orders from US Cabinet Depot approved dealers will be accepted Online Only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, E-Check, or PayPal.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee.
- Same day pick up of flat packed cabinets. Requires a 3 hour lead time ($150)
- Same day shipping, order must be entered before noon ($250)
- Two day assembly, requires two full working days ($250)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to place a Rush Order.
Shipping and Delivery:
- All unassembled orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 3 business days. Assembled orders will require 5 business days.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
- 2-4 day (2-5 day residential) standard transit time.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, so it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be residential.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
Missing or Damaged Items: (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please visit our website and use our damage claim module. Please include the following:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- Items that have been installed or that are not in their original packaging cannot be claimed as damaged.
- US Cabinet Depot cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Pick Up Orders:
- Customers will be notified as soon as the order is ready to pick up from the warehouse.
- Orders not picked up within 5 business days will be subject to a storage charge of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within 10 business days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by US Cabinet Depot prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to email@example.com.
- Returns must be received by US Cabinet Depot within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, mouldings, fillers or panels
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
Assembly and Modifications:
- Assembly is available for warehouse pick up and freight shipped orders.
- A limited number of modifications are available ON ASSEMBLED ITEMS ONLY, including:
- Increased depth
- Decreased depth
- Finished interior
- Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing on all Assembly & Modification Orders.